North Highlands CA 95660
Physical Verification Expert professional seeking employment within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in evaluating transistor level custom layout designs
- Remarkable knowledge of physical verification tool rule writing
- Outstanding knowledge of scripting languages and programming tools
- Proficient with Backend verification EDA tools, cadence SKILL and verilog
- Familiarity with RC parasitic extraction methodology and PDK Development
- Solid understanding of LVS verification methodology
- Ability to schedule physical verification activities
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to work on UNIX , windows and LINUX platforms
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external agencies
Physical Verification Expert
Encore Semi LLC, Tucker, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with process development engineers to implement designs.
- Developed and provided solutions for all physical verification processes.
- Maintained records of quality assurance process for backend verification.
- Designed and maintained test scripts for physical verification activities.
- Provided support to all block designers to automate physical verification.
- Assisted to debug rule file for standard layout process.
- Ensured compliance to various policies and procedures.
- Provided technical support to customers for all verification flow.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Athens State University, Athens, AL
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Westminster College, Fulton, MO