North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Pipefitter Apprentice position with established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of various types and sizes of pipes and their fittings
- Outstanding knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Amazing skills in installing equipment, machines, wiring, and programs to meet specifications
- Ability towork quickly and efficiently; and promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Ability tosee details of objects at a close range
BAE Systems, Baldwin Park, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Assembled, fabricated, maintained and repaired piping systems.
- Lie out, assembled, fabricated, maintained and repaired pressurized piping systems.
- Hydro tested and installed fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports.
- Maintained all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Completed training on the use of all equipment required to carry out this trade.
- Read and interpreted fabrication drawings and specifications.
Rohm and Haas, Baldwin Park, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Installed, altered, maintained, and repaired the plumbing fixtures and equipment such as water lines, sewerage lines, gas lines, steam lines, gas heaters, hot water heaters, water fountains, and steam cookers.
- Repaired and replaced the worn plumbing fixtures.
- Repaired the leaking faucets.
- Opened the clogged drains.
- Inspected, repaired, and made adjustments to piping and tubing connected to steam pumps, air compressors, water pumps, and heaters.
- Directed and trained the apprentice helpers.
High School Diploma
Middleton High School, Tampa, FL