North Highlands CA 95660
Date of Birth: May 12th, 1989
I have over two years extensive experience in two different industrial plants, during which I have improved my knack in developing pipeline routes and schemes. I have solid experience in oil and gas processing, pipeline project engineering and front-end engineering design. I am also very equipped in using tools such as 2D and FE software, Abaqus and 3D solid modeling. I have participated in various pipeline-engineering processes and have worked hand-in-hand with other professionals in calculating thickness of pipes. I am also very knowledgeable with the governing laws and regulations in safety pipeline processes. With this said, I am confident that I can be a great addition to the company.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering
Bournemouth University – Talbot Campus
2007 – 2011
A Levels in Computing, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language
East Berkshire College – Langley
2005 – 2007
GCSEs: 8 including Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language
Chingford Foundation School – Chingford
2000 – 2005
Personal skills and competences
Hands-on experience in designing oil and gas pipelines
Deep knowledge of International pipeline standards and pipeline engineering practices
Wide knowledge of 2D and 3D modeling techniques
Familiarity with pipe types, materials and insulations
Ability to perform pipeline installation and maintenance activities
Ability to implement corrosion management procedures
WorleyParsons Group – Cheshire
2012 – Current
- Provided engineering expertise in designing pipeline routes.
- Developed engineering drawings, design documents, and equipment specifications.
- Assisted in construction estimation, pipe material selection and thickness calculation activities.
- Reviewed tender documents and assisted in material bid evaluations.
- Recommended new construction techniques to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Visited construction sites to ensure pipe work was in accordance with project specifications.
Zaloil UK Ltd – Northamptonshire
2011 – 2012
- Developed engineering drawings, design specifications and risk assessments.
- Assisted in preparing quotations of manufacturing cost.
- Coordinated with manufacturing team to assemble and test pipelines within assigned budget and timelines.
- Reported any accidents and safety hazardous to management promptly.
- Developed project status and revenue reports for management review.
- Prepared manufacturing request forms and purchase requisitions for projects.
Monarch Oil & Gas
Xanthus Reese, Pipeline Integrity Engineer
124-7525 Mi Avenue, North Berwick
Yorkshire, O4 0NV
Mobile: 07581 59155