North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a challenging position as Pipeline Surveyor in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in collecting topographic data for various pipeline projects
- Thorough knowledge of various instruments and techniques for survey
- Outstanding knowledge of water system management and components
- Ability to provide training to local staff members for training programs
- Ability to coordinate with clients to analyse requirements
- Solid understanding of GPS surveying tools and activities
Coates Field Service, Inc, Trezevant, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with sub-contractor and evaluated work as per project change procedures.
- Validated applications for contractor progress and ensuredpayments in compliance with contract terms.
- Assisted to hire new employees and supervised compensation discussions.
- Administered and completed pipeline surveys and collected data.
- Developed appropriate work schedule for employees and ensured compliance to timeframe.
- Determined and monitored implementation of various new processes for pipeline surveys.
PPI Technology Services, Trezevant, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Supervised working of team members as per future policies and regulations.
- Provided training to soldiers and provided assistance in combat missions.
- Analysed and located closed ditch pipes for carrying out pipeline surveys.
- Conducted surveys and determined appropriatelegal boundaries.
- Prepared and compiled data and established appropriate real property boundaries.
- Performed regular survey of land and assisted in the repair of oil and gas pipelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying
Northland College, Ashland, WI