North Highlands CA 95660
To gain a challenging position as a Piping Designer in a progressive company where my designing skills and experience can contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in pipe designing and 2D & 3D plant design
- Profound knowledge of P&ID’s, PFD’s, MFD’s
- Skilled in piping designing and draftinging techniques, engineering drawings and graphic arts
- In-depth knowledge of piping, HVAC, and electrical commodities in a 3D model
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Plant Design System (PDS) software and CADWorx
- Ability to work with piping isometrics and orthographic illustrations
- Excellent interpreting and drawing skills
- Ability to direct the technical work of less experienced designers and drafters
Onida, Inc., New York, NY
April 2006 – Present
- Resolved all complex piping design issues.
- Prepared designs and drawings using project specifications.
- Provided technical guidance and assistance to Designers and Technicians.
- Ensured accuracy and compliance with codes and design data.
- Provided up to date reports about status of assignment(s), schedules, budgets, delays, and adverse problems.
Hamilton Corporation, New York, NY
June 2002 – March 2006
- Generated 2D drawings and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) design models of high complexity.
- Worked with designers and managed overall design and technical necessities.
- Reviewed and checked design models and sketches.
Bachelor’s Degree in Drafting Technology
Coker College, South Carolina, SC