North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Pit Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Trump Entertainment Resorts, Portland, OR
May 2004 – Present
- Performed the specific duties of the pit clerk position as assigned per daily schedule.
- Prepared and transmitted documentation to casino pit functions.
- Retrieved customer credit information on CRT.
- Verified patron signatures and acted as the accounting representative.
- Managed to train departmental personnel in the functions of pit clerk position.
- Participated in the daily reconciliation of the area assigned.
Penn National Gaming, Portland, OR
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured accurate creation and entry of player club accounts.
- Entered customer ratings into table games system.
- Verified customer credit and issued markers.
- Monitored and reported cash transactions.
- Verified signatures and identification on markers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience as pit clerk in a casino industry
- Sound knowledge of tracking the average bets made by players
- Interacting skills with pit bosses and floor staff in a casino
- Ability to supervise and manage casino
- Ability to review betting histories
- Sound working knowledge of distribution identification of markers
- Ability to build relationships with casino clients
- Ability to ensure the integrity of casino financial operations
- Proficient computer applications and data entry activities
- Excellent adaptability to changing working needs and hours
Associate Degree in Commerce
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH