North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Planning Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of Parts, Manufacturing & Outside Processing Operations
- Remarkable ability to deal constructively with all levels and types of personnel
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Strong English verbal, reading and writing skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
Fedex Freight, Inc., San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Scheduled and prioritized jobs through work cells & outside operations.
- Identified problems or bottlenecks delaying critical jobs from completing on time.
- Maintained updated list of remaining operations of all released jobs; and updated completion date on job package.
- Ensured to build, manage and shift financial buying plans and the open-to-buy levels at the category level.
Edelman Financial, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered a variety of assignments relating to the oversight of the administration of programs.
- Provided strategic direction to ensure increased sales and profitability.
- Analyzed promotional strategies to determine profitability and recommended for improvement.
- Developed projections and ensured that orders are placed for core and key items.
- Monitored and provided technical assistance.
- Assured that funds are both obligated and expended by the statutory deadlines.
Associate Degree in Physician Assistant
Duke University, Durham, NC