North Highlands CA 95660
Pursuing a Planning Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge working experience in an overseas R&S environment.
- Solid knowledge of the organizational and document planning techniques.
- Outstanding knowledge of various planning tools and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, communications and writing skills
- Strong ability to work long and flexible hours.
- Outstanding ability to travel extensively
Booz Allen Hamilton, Irvine, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed planning department of the organization.
- Developed and utilized innovative tools and techniques for planning process.
- Ensures all planning processes adhered to established procedures and regulations.
- Conducted visits to sites to understand the situation.
- Researched and gathered information and data to support planning process.
- Provided clear direction to customers regarding planning.
PRO-telligent LLC, Irvine, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Drafted company policy and guidance for reconstruction and stabilization operation.
- Developed and implemented strategies and methods to support planning process.
- Organized and conducted interagency policy coordination meetings.
- Attended meetings and recorded meeting minutes.
- Involved in refining in planning frame work through training and consultations.
- Provided strategic and operational advice and support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Distribution Management
Louisburg College, Louisburg, NC
Master’s Degree in Planning
Baker University, Baldwin City, KS