North Highlands CA 95660
To use my abilities and training as a Powerline Worker to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of installation and maintenance of overhead and underground electrical distribution systems
- Familiarity with electrical distribution systems safety methods, practices and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of local and state electrical codes
- Strong ability to install and maintain powerlines
- Excellent ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Profound ability to operate high voltage test equipment
L-3 Communications, Tulsa, OK
February 2005 – Present
- Fabricated and maintained power lines for supply.
- Installed, overhauled and maintained transformers and underground cables.
- Repaired on wires and other electrical equipment during emergency.
- Operated forklift truck and related equipment.
- Set-up and maintained stoplights and campus lighting.
- Checked circulation power loads.
High School Diploma
Valley High School, Delano, CA