North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking opportunity to learn and improve skills within the school as a Pre K Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with classroom environment especially of pre-school environment
- Exceptional knowledge of working with young children
- Outstanding knowledge of child development principles and practices
- Remarkable ability to plan and organize and manage multiple duties
- Immense ability to be flexible and organized
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent personal and class management skills
Pre K Teacher, August 2005 â€“ Present
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc., Albany, NY
- Stimulated emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students.
- Developed and directed educational programs and activities.
- Provided a safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities.
- Encouraged studentsâ€™ participation by providing interactive activities.
- Informed staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans.
- Ensured to keep parents informed of the childâ€™s progress and behavior.
Pre K Teacher, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Childcare Network, Albany, NY
- Planned and executed appropriate programs to the childâ€™s developmental levels.
- Utilized classroom management techniques for developmental activities.
- Assisted the children with their personal hygiene.
- Performed towards development of good manners and nutritional habits.
- Maintained a clean, sanitary, attractive and well-organized classroom.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Elementary Education, Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
130 Hampshire St
Lincoln, AR 72744
Looking for a Pre-K Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style to the development of the reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Energetic, reliable, creative and patient.
- Wide knowledge in basic needs of children feeding, dressing and changing their diapers.
- Solid understanding of a child’s developmental stages.
- Extended ability to communicate professionally to the parents, teachers and administration.
- Substantial knowledge of human behavior and performance.
Pre-K Teacher, 2007 â€“ Present
International Academy, Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Created daily lesson plans and introduced colors, shapes and numbers.
- Planned and implemented a positive discipline plan.
- Organized fun related activities.
- Monitored students in a variety of educational environments.
- Organized indoor and outdoor activities for students.
M.S in Childhood Education, 2007
B.S in Elementary Education, 2005
University of Pennsylvania