North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as Printer Repair.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in hardware repair of printers
- Profound knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures in repairing process
- Ability to troubleshoot printer and copier issues
- Ability to maintain logs of downtime, repairs and meter charges
- Ability to conduct cleaning of the glass and stocking paper
- Ability to move frequently walk, stoop, bend, squat and kneel
- Ability to verify warranty status and create tickets with vendors
- Excellent hardware trouble shooting Skills
InkCycle,Las Vegas, NV
August 2008 – Present
- Maintained, reviewed and repaired solid ink and toner based laser printers.
- Recognized, reviewed and repaired product failures.
- Placed ordered and replaced parts as needed.
- Administered territory, inventory and customer relationships.
- Conducted a full range of servicing and repair service procedures.
Ricoh, Las Vegas, NV
May 2006 – July 2008
- Repaired and replaced equipment components when necessary.
- Collaborated with sales partners to increase equipment leads and upgraded opportunities.
- Completed all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicated service needs with external customers.
High School Diploma
Pleasant Grove High School, Pleasant Grove, AL