North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Produce Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Aerotek, Edwardsville, IL
March 2002– April 2004
- Prepared and handled weighing items and determined price.
- Assisted customers to bag and wrap purchases.
- Managed to clean shelves, bins, cases, tables and coolers.
- Ensured stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Displayed stocks shelves, coolers, counter, bins, tables, freezers and containers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in performing produce clerk
- Familiarity with handling produce presentation for customers’ purchase
- Ability to rotate and maintain produce as per company standards
- Ability to code invoice and billing cycles
- Ability to maintain accurate retail pricing and signage
- Familiar with washing and trimming produce
- Strong ability to lift weights up to 50 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
Associate Degree in Public Relations
Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI