North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of your company by practicing my skills as Production Superintendent to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with production operations
- Huge knowledge of production operations and COI EH&S Policies
- Familiarity with HSE standards, surface production facilities and cased hole operations
- Wide knowledge of Safety and Environmental issues
- Good understanding of surface production facilities and operations
- In-depth knowledge of surface production facilities and operations
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
Chesapeake Energy, Stockton, CA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Monitored delivery of grade-standard ore.
- Reviewed Contractors performance and managed performance data.
- Outlined descriptions of on-site work and administered production operations.
- Developed short-term activities and coordinated with plant function areas.
- Suggested innovations in production flow.
- Guided supervisors and suggested improvisation of machines and equipment.
Swift Worldwide Resources, Stockton, CA
March 2001 – August 2006
- Administered daily activities of subordinates and contract personnel.
- Imparted coaching and tools to subordinates.
- Corresponded with Foremen and carried out employment decisions.
- Evaluated daily gas production and weekly oil inventory.
- Enforced new technologies and developed work flow processes.
- Analyzed costs and maintained safe work place for staff and contractors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Lincoln University, Oakland, CA