North Highlands CA 95660
Summary of qualifications
Ambitious, organized, and detail-oriented project coordinator looking to develop new skills in an upbeat atmosphere. Strong background in team leadership, oral communications, and project organization.
Coats for Kids, Cleveland, OH
- Recruit volunteers in order to collect donations.
- Plan and implement fundraising events.
- Organize a team to help distribute donated items to sick or needy children.
- Contact local businesses in order to collect donations.
Mid-Level Professional Resume
Project coordinators with a minimum of three to five years of experience are considered to be mid-level professionals. Candidates at this level should be able to show in their resumes that they have the skills necessary to organize and implement group projects. The project coordinator resume sample below places emphasis on Ms. Lindsey’s work history within the field, skills such as project analysis and her familiarity with common office software, and as well as her academic background .
2364 Howard Rd., Chicago, IL 60290
Home: (872) 528-9301 | Cell: (872) 438-7324 | [email protected]
- Reliable and hardworking project coordinator with exceptional communication and organizational skills. Detail-oriented strategist experienced in the areas of program planning and execution.
- Qualifications include a B.A. in business management and proficient leadership skills. Knowledgeable in common office software, email communications, and Windows operating systems.
Project Coordinator ExperienceHARRIS MARKETING GROUP – Chicago, IL
Project Coordinator, June 2013-Present
Recruit new team associates and act as a point of contact for all new clients. Responsible for the creation, assessment, and implementation of all company projects, including distribution and promotions. Mentor project teams and assure assigned duties are completed by the management determined deadline.
Experienced Professional Resume
When writing a project coordinator resume, individuals who have worked in the field for seven or more years are considered experienced professionals and should place more emphasis on prior work history, skills and achievements. The project coordinator sample resume below showcases skills Mr. Rogers as picked up throughout his career, such as managing teams, problem solving, and conflict resolution, and then goes on to elaborate those skills with a detailed work experience section.
2345 Lakeside Dr.
Lorain, OH 44023
Strategic Planning Skills| Leadership Qualities | Computer Savvy
Organized | Motivated
Experienced project coordinator seeks a position to head company programs and effectively lead project teams. Strong communication and planning skills. Knowledgeable in common business software. An enthusiastic and organized team leader.
CORE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Senior Project Coordinator, Production Department
Oversee assembly line, identify ways to increase production, and evaluate potential risks. Work in conjunction with other departments in order to ensure the health and safety of all company employees. Act as a single point of contact for production team. Mentor associates and assure that the daily output quota is met. Communicate project ideas, employee evaluation reports, and any concerns to company board of directors.
- Assess any potential risks.
- Act as a bridge between employees and upper management.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Compile reports and correspondence.
- Dispatch maintenance when necessary.
- Develop project plans.
- Address employee concerns and conduct investigations when required.
- Lead production team.
- Single point of contact for the distribution team.
- Mentored new distribution department associates.
- Maintained department records and compiled reports.
- Developed innovative methods to increase productivity.
- Communicated effectively with clients and other company departments.
- Worked with team members to resolve department specific issues.
Worked directly with the marketing department to organize promotional campaigns and increase sales revenue. Addressed customer concerns and worked to improve client satisfaction rates. Designed promotional programs to attract new clients and strengthen bonds with existing customers.
- Communicated with clients and marketing department management.
- Developed customer satisfaction surveys and reported results to marketing.
- Assisted in creating advertisements and other promotions.
- Wrote company sponsored email correspondences.
- Recorded client information into system database.
- Assessed risks associated with new product lines.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts, Business Management
George Harrison High School, High School Diploma