North Highlands CA 95660
To enhance the organization by using my past training and skills to secure a position as a Property Administrator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Property Management and Commercial Real Estate
- Huge knowledge of property administration
- Deep knowledge of government property control principles
- Familiarity with FAR Property compliance regulations
- Amazing ability to multitask and manage confidential information
- Outstanding ability to manage independently and in a team
Unified Property Group, Jersey City, NJ
November 2007 – Present
- Coordinated on behalf of WPC on all Government Property issues.
- Carried out physical inventory.
- Conducted disposition process for excess government and company owned property.
- Handled internal and external audit readiness.
- Evaluated WPC procedures and work instructions.
- Executed property awareness training.
TASC, Inc., Jersey City, NJ
December 2003 – October 2007
- Drafted commencement notices and rent commencement letters.
- Aided administration of daily operations.
- Managed rent collections and coordinated with Property Manager.
- Handled Property Management files.
- Maintained lease and payables files.
- Outlined work order requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Bryant & Stratton College, Cleveland, OH