North Highlands CA 95660
A talented Property Appraiser seeking a job where my dedication, motivation and experience will help me grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in property appraisals
- Profound knowledge of property mapping and surveying processes
- Sound knowledge of real estate laws
- Familiarity with report writing procedures and property tax automation standards
- Skilled in performing mathematical and statistical calculations for valuation purposes
- Immense ability to make complex claim decisions
- Ability to prepare persuasive arguments, public speaking and presentations
- Outstanding ability to interpret deed descriptions
- Amazing ability to identify and resolve appraisal related problems
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc., Vista, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted training for subordinate appraisers.
- Developed estimations for urban, rural, personal and commercial properties.
- Inspected property to identify improvements and repairs.
- Determined property value based on current market conditions.
- Considered obsolescence or depreciation factors when determine property market value.
- Maintained reports of appraisals.
- Responded to customer queries regarding assessment values.
- Explained appraisal processes and conclusions to clients.
Lender Processing Services, Vista, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared property descriptions by visual inspections and measurements.
- Performed property valuations for tax assessment purposes.
- Observed building materials, quality and constructions types.
- Analyzed sales, rental and other real estate market data of property.
- Examined zoning regulations and land use restrictions.
- Developed reports for Tax Court and Department of Revenue.
- Examined size, topography, and shape for the market valuation of land.
- Analyzed expense and cost data and determined replacement cost.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Carroll College, Helena, MT