North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Property Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Proven ability to juggle several different tasks.
- Remarkable ability to handle strong personalities.
- Strong work ethics and ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communications; and recognize and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to process tenant reimbursements and generate individual invoices for each tenant.
- Ability to inspect vacant space & properties
- Ability to coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs.
The Avalon Group, Milwaukee, WI
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted and administered lease agreements; maintained quality tenant relations.
- Administered follow up on all maintenance requests and assisted tenants with operation questions and concerns.
- Assisted in implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors.
- Collected monthly rent payments, contacted delinquent tenants.
- Completed weekly timesheets, monthly reports and assisted the manager in budget preparation.
- Maintained emergency notification list from tenants and vendors.
Grubb & Ellis, Milwaukee, WI,
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained and reported Risk Management Policies and Incidents immediately upon occurrence.
- Verified completeness of property files and property binders; and ensured to maintain vendor files and insurance.
- Maintained lease and property files; respond to tenant & vendor inquiries; and ensured signage for new tenants.
- Administered to send and file tenant rent statements monthly and coordinated with office staff to achieve objectives.
- Managed tenant conference room reservations; and implemented tenant anniversary lunches and gifts,
- Review security log and note items of concern and generated work orders.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO