North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking position as a Property Officer with reputable organization in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in the local property market
- Sound knowledge of both local and national real estate markets
- Exceptional knowledge of modern office procedures, methods and equipment including computers
- Huge knowledge of property management, finance and budgeting systems
- Outstanding ability to build strong client relationships
- Uncommon ability to organize and administer a property management system
Dougmal Real Estate,Cambridge, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Handled general enquiries from potential tenants.
- Prepared property condition reports (Ingoing, Outgoing & Periodic).
- Prepared and updated rental list and websites and designing of brochures for properties.
- Designed and arranged placement of suitable advertising material, including window displays.
- Ensured that properties are maintained and presented, in accordance with the owner’s instructions.
- Participated in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
G4s Secure Solutions, Cambridge, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered commercial ground lease portfolio.
- Managed sealing and signing of documents.
- Prepared and overseen operations budgets for Property.
- Made recommendations and provided supporting evidence on capital expenditure.
- Maintained Asset Management Plan.
- Reviewed Aged Trial Balance on monthly basis.
- Adhered to standard debt collection practices.
- Ensured systems are in place to immediately alert Property Officer if residential rent payments are missed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK