North Highlands CA 95660
Inspiring Prospect Researcher with proven track record seeking position with well-established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing donor database and preparing detailed reports for large volume of research
- Huge knowledge of research systems
- Sound knowledge of information sources from various biographical and financial resources
- Good understanding of the advancement process and terminology
- Familiarity with Dataquick, Dun & Bradstreet, Lexis Nexis Development
- Ability to manage resources effectively
- Ability to maintain all confidential data effectively
- Exceptional communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work on multiple projects and ensured compliance to deadline
- Ability to interpret all trade related documents
Cancer Care, Inc., Queens, NY
November 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with development team and major donors and prepared prospects for various donors.
- Developed research reports and prepared donor biographies.
- Maintained and updated donor records in Raiser Edge and prepared reports.
- Administered work of wealth screening projects and prepared various screening tools.
- Participated in weekly development meetings.
Virtua, Queens, NY
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed work with help of standard research techniques and screened profiles for prospective donors.
- Evaluated information and edited data for various comprehensive profiles.
- Coordinated with development directors and developed fundraising strategies and identified required prospects.
- Performed research on various prospects through various newspaper and journals.
- Maintained information on all prospective donors, prepared a database for major donors.
- Prepared donor list and updated it on a tracking system.
- Ensured compliance to all standards and guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care
Hesser College, Manchester, NH