North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Protocol Officer position with organization where challenges and opportunities make way for career development.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Federal, State and Local Government
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality in performance of duties
- Uncommon ability to plan, organize and manage time effectively
- Amazing ability to work independently and diligently in the absence of supervision
National Security Agency (NSA),Clearbrook, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Prepared meeting background and read-ahead material for quarterly board meetings.
- Entered award actions in PeopleSoft.
- Assisted Protocol Officers with Directorate ceremonies and special events.
- Prepared Directorate correspondence for signature to forward to external agencies.
- Coordinated with external agencies with regard to NSA’s Award nominations.
MIT Lincoln, Clearbrook, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared Conference badges and conducted accreditation in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Reserved hotel for AU guests and participants to meetings and Conferences.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication
Lourdes College, Sylvania, OH