North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Psychology Researcher seeking position that will allow me to be an asset to company by utilizing my abilities to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing various research in field of psychology
- Exceptional knowledge of analyzing psychology research work
- Deep knowledge of maintaining interpersonal communication
- Wide knowledge of psychology, cognitive science, anthropology and human computer interaction
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Ability to maintain good relations with others
- Ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Skilled to pay attention to details
Savvysherpa, Appleton, WI
November 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with senior researchers and collated all information.
- Performed experiments in laboratory.
- Monitored test results and assisted in analyzing it effectively.
- Prepared draft proposals with help of fellow colleagues.
Gallup, Appleton, WI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Participated in various on field results on various subjects.
- Managed all research findings and published it on various journals and books.
- Administered everyday activities and implemented various research procedures.
- Coordinated with various data provider and prepared various contracts and negotiated it.
- Supervised all data collected, entered it into database and ensured its accuracy.
- Analyzed all data with help of SPSS and other statistical programs.
- Prepared grant proposals and drafted with help of other departments.
- Trained junior research assistants on various departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Cameron University, Lawton, OK
Master’s Degree in Psychology
Bryant University, Smithfield, RI