North Highlands CA 95660
To be given the opportunity to work with other professionals within this field by obtaining the position of Public Works Inspector.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Public works construction, roads and storm drainage
- Skilled at checking the plans and inspecting the work in progress
- Profound knowledge of the City, County and the Federal laws on the public and private construction process
- Exceptional knowledge of all materials, methods and the safety hazards involved in the construction process
- Sound knowledge of the soil, geology and related testing methods and equipments
- Ability to manage the project and prepare the budget for construction
- Ability to research and make use of archive for preparing reports
- Ability to interpret the guidelines and procedures of construction process
Public Works Inspector, October 2006 – Present
San Bernardino County, Saginaw, MI
- Reviewed and verified a variety of construction documents such as plans, permits, estimates and complaints regarding the site.
- Ensured that all the permits given to construction are in accordance to the legal contracts and maintained the Uniform Traffic Control devices.
- Administered all annual construction contracts of the city such as annual concrete, storm drainage and t city paving contracts.
- Monitored all the public complaints regarding the construction and resolved them efficiently.
- Conducted site inspections in an automobile maintained for the purpose of checking on the construction site.
Public Works Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
CorrPro, Saginaw, MI
- Prepared reports for all the everyday inspection carried on the public works and the capital improvement projects in the city.
- Coordinated with the utility representatives, contractors and the other member of the staff in the construction process.
- Monitored all the complaints and inconveniences of the public, took necessary measures to resolve it.
- Maintained the continuity of the construction process by making small changes in the process or design.
High School Diploma, Dumas High School, Dumas, AR