North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for a position as a Purchasing Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing supply chain and performing all functions according to federal government policies
- Outstanding knowledge of supply chain operations
- Deep knowledge of strategies and associated sourcing activities
- Remarkable ability to maintain accurate information
- Sound ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent skills to analyze supplier performance
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in managing various process
Bechtel, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2006 – Present
- Maintained and prepared all written procedures and ensured proper control.
- Ensured compliance to all DoD Manual and OPNAVINST 4790.2 series.
- Performed technical research for all materials related to aircraft parts.
- Managed and interpreted all blueprints and schematics for technical data.
- Established and maintained government property and ensured maintenance of all materials.
- Coordinated with government counterparts and resolved all procedural issues and testing data.
- Prepared government for open purchases and submitted it as required.
- Determined policies and procedures to provide support to various programs.
Exterran, Pittsburgh, PA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed appropriate supply of materials to all internal customers of organization.
- Coordinated with internal customers and determined all materials requirements.
- Administered purchase orders and maintained status orders for all projects.
- Maintained inventory of all MRO stores and placed orders as required.
- Managed all transactions and measured data in a timely manner.
- Analyzed strategies and recommended changes for value research.
High School Diploma
Fullerton Union High School, Fullerton, CA