North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Reconciliation Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under high pressure conditions
- Sound knowledge of account reconciliation
- Familiarity with ERP banking modules, especially PeopleSoft
- Operational knowledge of Oracle
Windsor Management Services, Inc., Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Interfaced with various internal departments to improve processes impacting cash flow.
- Performed and conducted ad-hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Prepared, researched and resolved outstanding Vehicle, Floor plan and Manufacturer Parts reconciliation items.
- Reported all SOX and compliance issues immediately to manager.
- Reconciled, researched and organized schedules for a large group of automotive dealerships.
Nationshealth Inc., Dallas, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Organized and prioritized collective efforts to ensure all accounts are contacted regularly.
- Identified problem accounts, escalated and recommended appropriate course of action to senior management.
- Analyzed and prioritized actions to eliminate revenue discrepancies or collect balances due.
- Developed and prepared competency in internal and external customer databases and billing systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance
University of California, Berkeley, CA