North Highlands CA 95660
Professional Recruitment Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in recruiting and relocation
- Extensive knowledge of laws affecting human resources policies and programs
- Proficient with Applicant Tracking System
- Familiarity with employment and Equal Employment Opportunity regulations
- Ability to recruit for non-exempt and exempt positions
- Ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relations
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Kendle International, New Haven, CT
May 2006 – Present
- Participated in recruiting events on local, regional, and national level.
- Developed and studied the statistical reports to analyze applicant flow and selection.
- Assisted and guided managers in completing required paperwork for recruitment and replacement of staff.
- Maintained all documentation, screening information and interview notes.
- Developed the offer package according to the system guidelines.
Ben and Jerry’s, New Haven, CT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Administered the status of all subjects in the database.
- Handled the opening and closing of screen sheets at the Call Center.
- Developed and held the community outreach programs.
- Updated the medical histories in the database.
- Assured that the advertising schedule is complete and accurate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource
Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia, AR