North Highlands CA 95660
To form a lasting relationship with a well established company by using my education and past experiences as a Regulatory Compliance Engineer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in EMC, and Product Safety testing
- Profound knowledge of RF equipment, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, current meters and power supplies
- Steep knowledge of environmental and sustainability needs as well as wireless technologies
- Sound knowledge of regulatory compliance process involving regulatory body standards – UL, CSA, CB-Scheme, CTIA, Wi-Fi, and BlueTooth,
- Good understanding of technical information and engineering drawings and specifications
- Familiarity with FDA Device Reporting, and Corrections and Removals regulations
- Skilled in test and measurement instruments as well as various test equipment
- Amazing ability to multi-task and read schematics
- Ability to independently analyze various forms of quality data
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
Regulatory Compliance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Belkin International, Inc., Jackson, MS
- Outlined routine RC verification test procedures.
- Formulated document packages for US and international regulatory submissions.
- Assisted NPI and Supporting RC Engineers.
- Managed international RC Standards Library.
- Aided in RC program and product management.
- Acted as intermediary between EVI and manufacturers, industry associations and government agencies.
Regulatory Compliance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Electric Vehicles International, Jackson, MS
- Coordinated about state of current and pending regulations.
- Evaluated drafts of projected regulations.
- Provided internal and external support and outlined annual controllable and capital expense budgets.
- Managed project records, prepared technical reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Flagler College, Saint Augustine, FL