North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a responsible, challenging Rehabilitation Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of rehabilitation facilities
- Ability to handle confused, disturbed and abusive patients
- Strong potential to perform all types of physical tasks
Inova Health System, Bethpage, NY
August 2005 to till date
- Monitored and supported rehabilitation procedure for TBI clients.
- Assisted in overall daily activity plans for rehabilitation.
- Maintained confidentiality of documents of TBI protocol patient.
- Identified neurological failure with the patient rehabilitation on head injuries.
- Assisted in administrative duties and supervision care provided to patients.
- Documented patient records as required by the service providers.
Memorial Medical Center, Bethpage, NY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in patient care activities efficiently.
- Provided assistance in maintaining equipment and department clean and organized.
- Planned and organized work and ensured quality care to patient.
- Documented health reports of patients.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy
Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI