North Highlands CA 95660
Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career and use my skills to their fullest by securing a Renal Dietitian position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing nutrition assessments, guidance, and care services to renal patients
- Sound knowledge of clinical nutrition, treatment planning, and kidney dialysis process
- Immense knowledge of nutrition education and counseling practices
- Familiarity with computer operations and treatment planning procedures
- Ability to work extended shift hours and complete all given tasks, in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate with staff members, patients, and their families, in a friendly manner
Fresenius Medical Care, Omaha, NE
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated, documented, and monitored the nutritional status of renal patients.
- Developed, implemented, and adjusted patient-specific nutrition interventions and diets.
- Educated and advised patients and their families on proper nutrition and available community resources.
- Created and delivered nutrition-related education materials to renal patients.
- Attended interdisciplinary team meetings and provided training to new staff members.
- Interpreted and complied with all applicable government-approved regulatory requirements.
Jupiter Medical Center, Omaha, NE
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted nutrition assessment of renal patients and formulated appropriate nutritional care plan.
- Observed patient’s response to therapeutic care and modified plan of care, accordingly.
- Instructed and counseled renal patients and their families on all aspects of therapeutic diet.
- Documented, updated, and maintained all patient-specific clinical information, accurately.
- Obtained and maintained all mandatory dietetic registration and licenses.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition
Assumption College, Worcester, MA