North Highlands CA 95660
Reporting Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of government program guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain focus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality information appropriately
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Operational knowledge Business Objects
MTM Inc., Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Supported and completed various projects, automation and standardization efforts.
- Researched and responded to Sales Team and Executive inquiries about revenue.
- Maintained weekly sales revenue summary and Executive rollup.
- Prepared revenue budget and forecast analysis schedules to assist management.
- Prepared and created the monthly Price and Volume analysis.
- Prepared and developed revenue and volume by category analysis.
CyberCoders, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided support and expertise for corporate applications and projects.
- Assisted effectively with weekly and monthly report distributions.
- Ensured all deliverables are made on time and within budget.
- Ensured integrity of data in reporting systems and resolved discrepancies.
- Maintained reports for clients, trustees, custodians and record keepers.
- Facilitated report creation through analyzing and researching client and fund data.
- Provided high quality client service externally and internally.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA