North Highlands CA 95660
To secure the position of Reservation Agent that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Reservation Agent, May 2004 â€“ Present
Active Network, Dunedin, FL
- Retrieved information to help the caller identify facilities to use and created reservation for the caller.
- Handled each caller with respect and courtesy, and obtained an appearance consistent with public-oriented operation.
- Disclosed to callers the cancellation and refund policy, processed refunds and cancellations when needed.
- Referred complex, difficult and complaint calls to LQS.
- Reviewed operational updates and bulletin board notes on a daily basis.
- Consistently followed expected accuracy and quality standards as set by management.
- Separated and sorted confirmation vouchers for mailing.
Reservation Agent, March 2002â€“ April 2004
Loews Hotels, Dunedin, FL
- Participated in department projects and in annual Aspire sales training programs.
- Handled faxed and emailed inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provided notes and comments in company management system regarding guest requests.
- Denoted special needs to ensure a smooth registration upon arrival at the front desk.
- Attended monthly reservations meetings and entered all reservations accurately.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of cancellation and refund policy regarding reservations
- Deep knowledge of basic math skills, ability to subtract, add, and calculate fractions, percentages, discounts, commissions, and percentages
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Amazing ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Commerce, University of North Texas, Texas, TX