North Highlands CA 95660
Career minded Reset Merchandiser seeking the opportunity to acquire position with growing company where my expertise and years of training can be fully employed.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in general sales
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
- Ability to read a planogram
- Ability to analyze purchase history data
- Ability to perform customized category resets independently
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to physically set up displays, fixtures, shelving and products
- Ability to clearly articulate product features and benefits to store owners
- Strong time management and organizational skills
IMPACT Resource Group, Watertown, SD
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured all equipment are cleaned and filled.
- Maintained clean and organized vendors.
- Managed trade breakage during resets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Gainesville State College, Oakwood, GA