North Highlands CA 95660
To work and practice my knowledge as Rigging Superintendent and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of managing rigging and heavy lifting activities
- Deep knowledge of Lose lifting Equipment and Rigging and Heavy lifting activities
- Ability to interpret lift plans and drawings
- Ability to converse to client at site meetings
- Ability to load charts before commencing lifting operations
Bechtel, New York, NY
September 2006 – Till Date
- Outlined rigging studies, method statement and risk evaluation.
- Formulated schedules and erection schemes.
- Scrutinized rigging tools, tackles and color coding.
- Managed training and recruitment of rigging personnel.
- Evaluated lifting gear ang rigging.
Barnhart Crane & Rigging, New York, NY
March 2001 – August 2006
- Managed hire labor and subcontractor labor supervision.
- Maintained productivity of direct hire construction work.
- Coordinated all work activities.
- Administered layout, construction and maintenance.
- Imparted constructability suggestions and input.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Oklahoma Panhandle State University, Goodwell, OK