North Highlands CA 95660
RollOff Driver with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of operate, control, and maintain roll-off truck
- Extensive knowledge of roll-off material delivery and removal activities
- Commendable knowledge of OSHA, DOT, and other applicable government regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with report writing and use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow route maps, correctly
- Ability to work extended hours and in all types of weather conditions
Waste Connections, Memphis, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Performed and documented pre and post trip checking of assigned vehicle.
- Followed assigned routes and completed all work assignments, in a timely manner.
- Completed, updated, and maintained drivers logs and route sheets, as required.
- Operated and maintained the roll-off vehicle and PPE, as per OSHA, DOT, and company procedures.
- Detected and reported safety hazards, jobsite incidents, and injuries to higher authority.
- Attended and participated in all relevant staff meetings and training programs.
Texas Disposal Systems, Creedmoor, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Hauled, secured, transported, and rolled off various materials at designated locations, properly.
- Handled and delivered containers and loads of varying sizes and weights, properly.
- Operated and maintained the company-provided roll-off truck, properly and safely.
- Adhered to safety procedures and used PPE such as safety shoes.
- Interpreted and followed all route assignments for timely completion of roll-off tasks.
- Worked overtime, weekends, and holidays, as per given job schedules, to service customer accounts.
High School Diploma
Wilcox Central High School, Camden, AL