North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Safety Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects.
- Exceptional ability to establish appropriate priorities.
- Excellent ability to recognize needs and initiate action.
- Proven ability to administer activities with and without direction.
- Proven ability to recognize and safeguard confidential information.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively.
Children’s Medical Center, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted with planning, conducting, and evaluating hospital fire drills.
- Planned medical decontamination activities and maintained educational safety programs.
- Ensured to update and revise departmental policies and procedures and employee education training.
- Participated in the development of the annual operating and capital budget for the department.
- Prepared correspondence and reports requiring some understanding of technical matters.
Regionalhelpwanted.com, Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed to help facilitate orientation of the hospital.
- Administered to ensure correctness of previous employment verifications.
- Ensured to keep up on time line of Physicals, Hazmat and CDL and notify drivers.
- Managed to compile recruiting packets.
- Assisted Director of Safety and Risk Management in other daily tasks.
- Managed to respond to routine and non-routine inquiries adhering to standardized policies and procedures.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA