North Highlands CA 95660
In a quest of challenging teaching position as a Sailing Instructor utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
- Sailing Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Lanier Sailing Academy, Dadeville, Alabama
- Instructed people to sail yachts and boats, both at sea and on inland waterways.
- Taught dinghy sailing, powerboat driving, windsurfing, yachting and cruising.
- Instructed theoretical and practical skills of sailing.
- Taught sailing techniques to students.
- Ensured sailing equipment and supplies were ready every day for sailing lessons.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to sail confidently in all types of marine environment and conditions
- Extended ability to demonstrate sailing techniques to sail windsurfs
- Profound ability to teach both on and off the water in any condition
- Thorough experience in sailing small boats such as dinghies, multihull and daysailing keelboats
- Extensive knowledge and experience in swimming, sailing, water skiing, jet skiing and windsurfing
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Stanford University
Sailing Instructor Certification Program, 2006, Princeton University