North Highlands CA 95660
To form a lasting relationship with reputable firm in which my past experience as a Salon Receptionist can be used to enhance the growth of the company and where I can continue to develop my career.
- Remarkable experience in scheduling salon services for guests
- Sound knowledge of the procedures of the saloon business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to answer phones and assist guests with questions
- Good understanding of daily memorandums and chemical labels
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
Salon Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Roberts Salon, Saint Louis, MO
- Greeted all saloon customers in a pleasant manner and assisted them with the services offered.
- Monitored the phone calls coming to the saloon and answered to all queries made by the customer.
- Scheduled the appointments and confirmed it with the client in case of delay.
- Prepared a record of all the services provided in the saloon.
- Ensured that the client is sent to the related technicians without any delay.
Salon Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Jacqueline Renee Salon, Saint Louis, MO
- Maintained the retail products for the saloon and made recommendations to the client.
- Assisted in maintaining the inventory of the retail goods and made purchase orders accordingly.
- Coordinated with the Saloon Manager in the monthly count of the product.
- Ensured that the front desk and the reception area are always clean.
High School Diploma, Dunnellon High School, Dunnellon, FL