North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for a long-term position as Satellite Installer in which to use my skills to their fullest potential.
Satellite Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Digital Dish,Fayetteville, NC
- Installed dishes and equipments to receive the off air broadcast signals to enable television viewing at the customer’s home.
- Organized and installed various communication equipments according to the needs of individual customer.
- Inspected the site before installation to keep in mind the obstruction objects for the signals.
- Ensured that the installation process has been completed to receive optimal level of signals and the customer specification has been met.
- Prepared all documents necessary for the project such as the installation and maintenance work carried at the site.
Satellite Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
MISource, Inc., Fayetteville, NC
- Managed all the work prior to installation such as gathering equipments and tools necessary for installation.
- Installed the satellite television at the customer’s home by installing the wires and the related equipment’s.
- Prepared records of the maintenance, installation and the repair work carried.
- Performed troubleshooting on equipment in regard to the customer complaints, diagnosed the problem and corrected any malfunctions.
- Studied and interpreted the various blueprints and manufacturer’s instruction while installing the equipment.
- Maintained an inventory of the equipment and placed orders in accordance to the same, verified and kept a copy of all invoices.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing satellites dishes
- Sound knowledge of the satellite, electronics and cable TV
- Ability to read and understand various technical specification
- Ability to correspond with the customers, clients and the other members of the office
- Ability to lift heavy weights and work from a height
- Skilled to operate a manual transmission system
High School Diploma, Waubounsie Valley High School, Aurora, IL