North Highlands CA 95660
To acquire the position of a School Photographer and undertake challenging assignments that will help me master the art of photography.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of photographing students, proms, sporting events and special occasions
- Profound knowledge of setting up of equipments and props, and execution of photo shoots
- Remarkable knowledge of Microsoft Office, operating systems and camera equipment
- Familiarity with handlingof confidential information related to school and students
- Ability to communicate with students, school staff, clients and vendors, in a friendly manner
- Ability to prioritize and complete all given photographic assignments, in a timely manner
Lifetouch, inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Directed, posed and photographs students, teachers and rest of the school staff.
- Planned, set-up and adjusted camera, props and background accessories.
- Took photos of students and school staff for use in school ID cards and yearbooks.
- Edited and produced all high quality schoolphotographs and portraits.
- Delivered all requested school photographic contents, in a timely manner.
- Maintained confidentiality of all data related to school and its students.
CBS Television Stations, Fort Lauderdale, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Visited school and set up equipmentsand props for photo shoot.
- Took pictures of students, prom events, sports matches and special occasions.
- Prepared, posed and photographedschool faculty, staff and students of all ages.
- Captured, processed and improved initial pictures to deliver high quality photos.
- Checked, validated and archived student photographs and their copies.
- Dispatched orders of requested photos and collected money for purchased photos.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA
Sample High School Photography Teacher Resume
1535 Grand St
Lompoc, CA 93436
Looking for a position of a High School Photography Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent knowledge in visual arts, studio arts including art history, painting and drawing.
- Solid foundation in the various aspects of photography.
- Substantial foundation in traditional photography methods and operations.
- Wide knowledge in darkroom techniques, camera equipment and composition.
- Strong knowledge of photography such as digital black and white and fine art printing.
High School Photography Teacher, 2007 – Present
Academic Magnet High School No, Charleston, SC
- Taught students about the basics of photography.
- Instructed students in the operation of digital photography, including camera controls, composition and style.
- Provided materials, work examples and instructional training to students.
- Tutored in the areas of art history, photographs, teaching philosophies and state standards.
- Taught students to take photos and operate different cameras.
M.A in photography, 2007
Notre Dame, University
B.A in Studio Arts, 2005