North Highlands CA 95660
Hardworking Seafood Buyer seeking employment with a challenging organization in which to enhance my experience in the field and to help company meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in monitoring purchasing activities for seafood preparations
- Immense knowledge of different kind of seafood
- Excellent knowledge of various categories of fish
- Ability to design new theories for seafood preparations
- Ability to handle knife and other related cutting equipment
- Familiarity of Microsoft Office applications and AS 400 knowledge
- Strong negotiating skills
Pacific American Fish Company, Inc. (PAFCO), Bowling Green, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored inventory and placed order for meat and other grocery as per requirement.
- Assisted to source new products and provided expertise for operations.
- Coordinated with vendors and authorized payments release for products.
- Prepared schedule for pickup of deliveries with logisticscompany.
- Administered purchase of seafood on everyday basis.
- Maintained record of purchase orders and invoice for materials.
Landry’s Restaurants, Bowling Green, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored inventory processes and recommended ways to maximize profit.
- Performed negotiations with vendors and maintained record of seafood sales.
- Analysed customer requirements and promoted new items as per their requirement.
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with vendors.
- Ensured appropriate storage of fresh and frozen seafood items.
- Trained staff members on every new product and market trends.
Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science
Chadron State College, Chadron, NE