North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Seafood Processor position within your company and provide excellent service.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in onshore seafood processing and marketing sales
- Profound knowledge of various fish species and its processing procedure
- Working knowledge of seafood safety and hygienic regulations and standards
- Proficient in sorting, inspecting, weighing and packing seafood items
- Skilled at using different types of knives and seafood processing machinery
- Ability to maintain seafood processing machinery clean and dirt free
- Ability to perform in high volume fast moving work environment
Motivatit Seafood, Little Fork, MN
August 2007 – Present
- Performed repeated allocated tasks efficiently on production line.
- Collaborated amicably with co-workers and production employees to assure high quality production in safe environment.
- Assisted in new employees training for different positions comprising common aspects of sanitation, safety and professional behavior.
- Coordinated seafood processing activities through effective communication link with production personnel.
- Ensured to carefully remove tail along with body of rock lobsters.
- Packed processed seafood items, placed in freezer after counting and blocked suitably into cartoons.
- Ensured to clean as well as sanitize all processing equipments and workstation.
Trident Seafoods Corporation, Little Fork, MN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed routine tasks to scrape, clean, trim and lastly fillets seafood items.
- Sorted products on processing conveyor belt following specification of color, grade and size.
- Arranged seafood products in respective containers as per its specification.
- Ensured to remove defective or inferior items from products through from quality check.
- Reviewed and inspected finished product from spiral freezer for last quality check prior to final packaging.
- Administered products at every seafood processing stage to assure meeting set quality standards.
- Inspected labeling of each product piece to assure printed information is correct.
High School Diploma
La Jolla High School, La Jolla, CA