North Highlands CA 95660
A highly talented Second Cook seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of assisting with mass cooking, production and presentation of food
- In-depth knowledge ofmodifieddiets, food handling procedures and quality control
- Remarkable knowledge of food service sanitation and HACCP standards
- Familiarity with using various kitchen appliances, tools and utensils
- Ability to handle and utilize organic and specialty ingredients properly
- Ability to cook food according to dry und moist cooking principles
Universal Orlando Resort, Springdale, AR
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared and served meals and beverages based ongiven menu.
- Cooked and providedall food items in a timely manner and in appropriate portions.
- Examined and verified new food products for quality and taste.
- Set up kitchen stations, cooking sequence and plating arrangement in a proper manner.
- Interpreted and followed facility and departmental policies and procedures, as applicable.
- Cleaned and disinfected kitchen area and maintained its organization.
Mohonk Mountain House, Springdale, AR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cooked, seasoned and serveda variety of food products in a timely manner.
- Examined and tasted all food products to ensure taste and quality.
- Dated, labeled and stored all food materials and cooked food products.
- Cleaned and maintained kitchen area, freezer, dining place and storerooms in an orderly fashion.
- Utilized, washed and maintained a variety of kitchen equipments and utensils.
- Prevented over production of food and minimized food wastage by following food-portioning practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI