North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Service Desk Team Leader position in which my abilities, Service Desk Team Leader skills and experience can benefit growing company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experiencein managing operation of the IT department Service Desk
- Outstanding knowledge of Service Desk call management systems
- Deep knowledgeof Service Desk call management software (ideally ICCM)
- Proficient with Windows Server 2003, Exchange 2003, Citrix and Active Directory, Windows XP and Office 2003
- Good troubleshooting, leadership, management and motivational skills
- Remarkable ability tomulti-task and react to a variety of situations at one time
Service Desk Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Acxiom Corporation, Fayetteville, AR
- Managed allocation of resources within the team, provided guidance support and performance management to team members.
- Assigned work to team members to ensure timely and effective response to user needs.
- Developed and lead a culture of quality, consistency, continuous improvement and teamwork.
- Monitored Service Desk operations and escalated tickets to ensure client’s problems are handled as expeditiously as possible.
- Provided management reports on Service Desk operations.
- Improved customer relations and technical support.
- Trained Service Desk analysts on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
- Followed-up on support issues with customers to ensure that problems are resolved and customer service is improved.
Service Desk Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
ITT Corporation, Fayetteville, AR
- Empowered team members to take on new challenges.
- Performed tasks essential to the proper functioning of the department including, ordering, hiring & staffing, scheduling and managing payroll.
- Assisted customers and employees throughout the store.
- Maintained open lines of communication and ensured the most efficient operations for the department and store.
- Provided training on new hardware and software applications.
- Overseen Service Desk problems and resolutions to determine trouble trends and problem support areas and to ensure support procedures are being followed.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Mount Marty College, Yankton, SD