North Highlands CA 95660
A well organized Short Order Cook seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly-experienced in providing short order food preparation and culinary services
- Profound knowledge of food preparation methods, health codes, food safety guidelines and quality standards
- Operational knowledge of grill station, meat slicer, knife, and commercial deep fryers
- Familiarity with food service lines set-up and temperature requirements
- Ability to cook and produce a variety of hot and cold food items
- Ability tounderstand and follow menu recipes to prepare meals
Short Order Cook
Osage Casino, Northome, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Determined and utilized appropriate amount of ingredients and rawfood materials.
- Received food orders from customers and produced foods accordingly.
- Prepared and cooked visually appealing and delicious food for consumption.
- Arranged and served all food according to company-specified guidelines.
- Received, dated, stored and rotated all stocks of food materials and kitchen supplies.
- Cleaned and disinfected allcooking equipments, workstations, and kitchn utensils.
Short Order Cook
Harshbarger Sub & Malt, Northome, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Produced and served food to customers from a short order counter.
- Operated and maintained a variety of kitchen appliances and tools in a safe manner.
- Completed and submitted all food requisition and temperature log forms, accurately and on time.
- Prepared and maintained correct production-records of food prepared, served and left over.
- Maintained sanitary standards and observed HACCP procedures in work area.
- Interpreted and followed appropriate food handling techniques, practices, and guidelines.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Colorado Mountain College, Glenwood Springs, CO