North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position as Showroom Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent people person and business etiquette
- Profound ability to relate to and engage people
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong self-starter, ability to work independently, multitask, self-manage time and priorities
- Ability to archive photos and create database of prior seasons that can be viewed on shared drive or in book
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for community and people
Calvin Klein, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Ensured to keep track of all samples in closet and those that are sent out.
- Coordinated with advertising department and fashion office on ad looks for coop ads and free pieces.
- Communicated with account on final outfit and any particular styling requirements.
- Performed and completed other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and by request.
Jardin de Ville INC., Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Prepared quarterly merchandise directive photo shoot by pulling product and ensuring that all best booked styles are shot.
- Prepared for best seller meetings by having all samples pulled and organized by rank and delivery.
- Ensured sample closet is organized and ascertained completeness of showroom set-up.
- Ascertained to make necessary changes to samples after drop meetings.
- Ensured changes in the line are executed on the line list after drop meetings.
Associate Degree in Public Relations
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO