North Highlands CA 95660
Actively seeking Skills Trainer Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of working with individuals that have developmental disabilities and functional impairments
- Proficient with computer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability and desire to relate to persons with varying abilities with dignity and respect
- Strong ability to work independently
Lighthouse Youth Services, Alberton, MT
February 2009 – Present
- Oversaw and trained students to work in recycle settings.
- Assisted disable individuals to develop skills within limitations.
- Assisted manager to provide skills management.
- Loaded and unloaded truck and reprocessed area.
- Maintained and monitored work-related records.
- Ensured quality services and took part in safety programs.
New Hope Services, Inc., Alberton, MT
September 2005 – January 2009
- Taught daily living and social skills.
- Established family-oriented environment at work place.
- Managed client medication and planned activities.
- Collaborate with trainers and c supported clients’ progress.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Century College, White Bear Lake, MN