North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as a Solar PV Installer with well-established company who can benefit from my expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in working with all materials for installing in the solar PV sector
- Deep knowledge of the electrical systems and solar thermal energy
- Operational knowledge of maintaining the equipment at the client sites
- Ability to interpret the NEC codes pertaining to the solar panels and the EPC services
- Exceptional ability to resolve problems and provide on the spot solutions
- Good understanding of the solar sector and EPC services
- Familiarity in working with the electrical wirings
- Ability to customer service to the solar PV sector
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and detecting realistic solutions
Solar PV Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Solarcity,Avon Park, FL
- Installed various solar PV systems and required electrical systems for home and large commercial areas.
- Managed the fitting of the panels with the help of a subordinate and connected the wires to the AC units and the other controls.
- Monitored the inventory and ensured availability of all equipments prior to the installation.
- Planned the layout of the solar panels by pre assembling some parts in the warehouse and then assembling it at the site.
- Prepared documents for all the installation process carried by the team.
- Monitored the equipment by mounting racks and modules and fitting all the electrical equipment.
Solar PV Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Namaste’ Solar, Avon Park, FL
- Installed various mounted equipments such as rooftop and photovoltaic.
- Administered the installation of all the associated electrical systems and wiring.
- Monitored the installation process in accordance to the plan designed.
- Performed troubleshoot on all the PV equipments and ensured the smooth working of the equipments.
High School Diploma, Gridley High School, Gridley, CA