North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Statistical Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of data analysis and statistics
- Ability to summarize and present complex survey data
- Ability to learn and utilize large scale information systems
- Familiarity with advanced statistical modeling techniques and methodology
- Proficient with SAS and other statistical software packages
- Ability to create accurate, well-designed charts and tables
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Developed, administered and evaluated surveys for internal and external purposes.
- Conducted and performed annual formal and systematic assessment and evaluation of all online faculty.
- Utilized the Performance, Planning and Appraisal Review (PPAR) Form.
- Administered and maintained the IDEA survey and other student evaluation tools.
DataLogix, Inc., Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Planned methods to collect information by developing survey questionnaire techniques based on survey design.
- Conducted and performed surveys by applying sampling techniques and counting responses.
- Evaluated reliability of source information by weighting raw data and organized results for analysis.
- Presented data by computer readouts, graphs, charts, tables and written reports.
- Prepared and created conclusions and forecasts by analyzing and interpreting data summaries.
- Maintained historical data records by organizing and filing statistical reports.
Masters Degree in Statistics
University of California, Berkeley, CA