North Highlands CA 95660
Pursuing a Store Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in stores management
- Deep knowledge of Stock Management, MRP, Logistics (preferably with SAP software – MM module)
- Solid understanding of Material Storage Techniques & Part Identification
- Good relational, communicating skills
- Remarkable ability to Improve Transparency of Stores
Alcoa,Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured that all materials are correctly handled and recorded.
- Planned and optimized stock holdings.
- Improved and developed Supply related processes and the Stores team.
- Ensured product quality remains within specification.
- Eliminated potential pollution sources and improved environmental performance parameters.
Ma Foi Randstad, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained and updated information in SAP for each movement.
- Prepared the items to be dispatched to final customer as per dispatch planning.
- Prepared Excisable and Dispatch documents for shipment.
- Performed receptions of goods, check quality of goods in relation with quality department.
- Organized proper identification, location and display of material stacking.
- Checked that stock levels are proper according to MRP calculation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Management
Immaculata University, Immaculata, PA