North Highlands CA 95660
To secure the position of Storeroom Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Geisinger Health System, Overland Park, KS
May 2004 – Present
- Managed inventory of parts and operated supplies to insure availability.
- Ensured to promptly pack out material received.
- Communicated with recipients to inform them of receipts.
- Maintained parts storage area in a clean state at all times.
James Hardie, Overland Park, KS
March 2002– April 2004
- Prepared and updated inventories of supplies, parts and other necessary items.
- Ascertained that all items entering the storeroom are properly checked in and inventoried.
- Notified the relevant customer and ensured to resolve any issues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the parts and equipment used in modern hog facilities.
- Understanding and usage of E-Mail, Word and Excel in daily communications.
- Ability to quickly learn inventory management software.
- Ability to handle food and beverage, cash and customer service.
- Ability to bend, twists, lift and stand to perform normal job functions.
Associate Degree in Commerce
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH