North Highlands CA 95660
To help reputable company meet goals by obtaining the position of Summer Camp Leader and using my skills and abilities to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in leading day camp programs
- Deep knowledge of program development
- Ability to oversee campers in an outdoor setting
- Ability to teach and lead a group of children in a number of different activities at camp
- Ability to create and maintain a positive learning environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Summer Camp Leader, August 2005 – Present
Camp Towanda, Jacksonville, FL
- Developed age activity plans for theme weeks.
- Determined program supplies and equipment.
- Implemented Summer Day Camp programs: including leading recreation, arts and crafts, healthy living activities and field trips.
- Supervised and provided leadership for children participating in afterschool and summer programs to ensure a safe and caring environment that promoted positive child development.
- Assisted with set up and clean up of all activities.
- Planned and implemented special events included in the summer programs.
Summer Camp Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Camp Lajitas, Jacksonville, FL
- Supervised camp program participants, aged 5-15 years.
- Prepared camp materials, and maintained registration records and materials.
- Provided technical assistance for Media Based Camps.
- Planned and directed Team-building activities.
- Provided families with information about services and support referrals.
- Documented and maintained records.
Bachelor’s Degree In Recreation Administration, Point Park University, Pittsburgh, PA